Cutting-Edge Artificial Intelligence
Choking Hazard - Contains Small Magnet
Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnet(s) are swallowed or inhaled.
Have you ever wished that technology could think on its own and make your life easier? It can! Artificial intelligence helps us do big jobs, connect with new friends, and much more. Read about the present and future of artificial intelligence, from its dangers and benefits to how it helps us at home, in schools and everywhere else.
As part of the Searchlight Books collection, this series explores the latest and greatest in the world of technology. Fascinating text, vivid photos, and real-world examples bring these amazing breakthroughs to life!